Assistant Sales Manager – South Denver
Experienced, outside sales team leader wanted to build a sales team at our new South Denver office. Rewarding career, selling milk in glass bottles, delivered to customers’ doors. Ethical and well-established, family-owned company.
If you have proven sales success, have the drive to succeed, and can hire, train and coach a sales team of 5 or more sales people, this may be your new career.
At Longmont Dairy, we value our sales team because they are the key to our success. We will provide training in our sales procedures, hiring, internal systems, how to field-train new sales reps.
Longmont Dairy delivers fresh milk, in recyclable glass bottles, to customers’ doors throughout the Denver Metro area. We own our cows, process the milk, and sell directly to subscribed consumers. We also deliver complimentary food products. Sales team members sign-up customers for regular, weekly orders which are brought to their doors by our delivery truck drivers.
Our new South Denver office, near I-25 and Dry Creek, will increase efficiency for sales to Parker, Castle Pines and Highland Ranch.
Must be willing to drive your own car (with reimbursement), and attend monthly meetings at our headquarters in Longmont.
Generous base + commission package and includes full benefits.
Our sales representatives must be able to:
- Provide Current Colorado Drivers License
- Provide current copy of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) verifying four points or less in the last three years and under no suspensions in the last five years.
- Employee Screenings: Criminal Background Checks, Drug Screenings and MVRs are required for conditional job offer.
- Must have had a license for at least 5 years
- Computer literate
- Easily read and follow route maps
- Maintain your vehicle in good working order keeping it clean
- Obey traffic laws
- Clearly read and write in English
- Maintain records and reports for inventory and sales goals
- Write new customer orders according to company guidelines
- Order and rotate product inventory for sales samples
- Load samples of milk (about 20 – 40 lbs,), into vehicle, to be used in sales process
- Walk pre-determined neighborhoods during the day (about 3 miles a day)
- Attend weekly meetings (monthly in Longmont)
- Dress in a clean, well-groomed appearance. Uniform shirts and caps are provided. Dress is casual, but professional. Jeans, athletic shoes and tee shirts are not allowed.
It’s easy to apply and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org