Outside Sales Representative
We’re hiring sales people now!
Earn over $60,000/year as a top sales rep
Base Plus Commission
Sell something you can believe in with a well established and ethical company.
Do you enjoy working outside? Are you comfortable following protocol in an independent environment? Do you strive to reach goals daily? If you answered yes to these questions then this maybe the position for you.
Why work at Longmont Dairy?
You can be Proud of Your Company, and of the wholesome products you will be selling. There’s nothing to push on people. It’s a clear case of the greatest value in nutrition, with the convenience of home delivery (which saves gas) and the good feeling of supporting our Green Initiative of recyclable glass bottles that don’t contribute to landfills.
Well Established: Longmont Dairy is a local, family owned, stable company that has been farming, processing and delivering milk, in glass bottles, for over 40 years.
Good Compensation and Opportunity: Our salesmen and women receive a generous compensation package, allowing for increased income as they excel. Following a three-month training period, during which a sales person is paid about $3,000 per month based on sales goals, sales representatives can earn from $30,000 to over $60,000 a year.
Training Provided: We provide training and get you started through our team method of training.
Varied Schedule: Work schedule hours vary throughout the year.
- In the winter, the hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- In the summer, they are Monday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Here’s what we need from you:
- A Current Colorado Drivers License (active for at least 5 years)
- Provide current copy of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) verifying four points or less in the last three years and under no suspensions in the last five years.
- Employee Screenings: Criminal Background Checks, Drug Screenings and MVRs are required for conditional job offer.
- Dress Code – A clean, well-groomed appearance is required. Uniform jackets, shirts and caps are provided.
If you are looking for a great job on the Front Range, we want you to know a little about us. Longmont Dairy Farm is rooted in Christian values. We strive to use our God given talents to provide wholesome products, honest service and value to our customers.
- Our standard is to produce the highest quality milk.
- We strive to serve our customers beyond their expectations.
- We intend to provide a safe and pleasant workplace, and reward our team members for achieving the highest quality and service to customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
That means we invite all interested candidates to apply and we try hard to provide a great employment environment for all of our team members, regardless of their backgrounds or beliefs. We want both our company and our team members to be successful.
We believe in rewarding our team members for good work, and we offer a generous compensation package that also includes health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability benefits, paid vacations and a 401k.
If you live in Longmont, Loveland, Boulder, Louisville, Thornton, Denver or beyond, and want a job with an ethical and well established company with over a 40 year history, please contact us.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Fax your resume to: (303) 776-0503
Or apply in person at 920 Coffman St., Longmont, CO, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.