Day Home Delivery Driver
Longmont Dairy Farm is seeking delivery truck drivers with a regular driver’s license (no special CDL required). Work Monday through Friday from approximately 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Begin immediately and drive established delivery routes with a 1-ton step side van or delivery truck.
Great pay and benefits! Ask about our complete compensation package including starting base pay of $18/hour, performance bonuses, and a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Our route delivery drivers are self-motivated, careful drivers that enjoy working independently. This is a physically demanding job; lifting and walking briskly are part of the physical demands. Get paid to stay in shape!
Job location starts at our office in Longmont. Routes are efficiently designed and include areas from as far south as Parker to as far north as Loveland.
Our delivery truck drivers are required to:
- Provide current Colorado Driver’s License (no CDL required)
- Provide current copy of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) verifying four points or less in the last three years and under no suspensions in the last five years
- Agree to employee Screenings: Criminal Background Checks, Drug Screenings and MVRs are required for conditional job offer
- Be able to carry milk (15-40 pounds) from truck to customers’ doorsteps
- Load and unload truck with crates of milk and other products
- Easily read and follow route maps
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical safety
- Obey traffic laws
- Clearly read and write in English
Benefits of Working as a Delivery Driver for Longmont Dairy
- You can start right away
- On the job training; no CDL required
- Great compensation & benefits package
- Weekends off
- Did we say … it’s a great company to work for!
About Longmont Dairy Farm
Longmont Dairy Farm is one of the larger home milk delivery companies in the United States. It is a local, family-owned, stable company that has been farming, processing and delivering milk in glass bottles for over 50 years.
It’s easy to apply and we are looking forward to hearing from you:
In person: Longmont Dairy Farm, 920 Coffman St, Longmont, CO 80501
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Fri 7am-11am
Please submit a current copy of your MVR with your application.
Call us at (303) 776-8466